Who we are
We are parishioners of St George's Cathedral who seek "to bring compassion and to share the love of God" (the Caritas motto) with fellow parishioners and others who request or need our support.
What we do
Caritas ministries comprise:
- a prayer chain
- visiting the sick and sending greeting cards to parishioners in special circumstances
- providing transport to Cathedral services
- participating as laity in the Sunday healing ministry
- CHATT (Cathedral HIV and AIDS Task Team)
- a ministry of greeting to those who attend the Cathedral Eucharist on Sundays
How you can take part
Please contact the Cathedral Office to take part in and for more information about Caritas.
Click to view Caritas Booklet