Your financial support is vital to maintaining and conserving St. George's Cathedral.
You can support the life and work of the Cathedral in a number of ways:
- Contributing to the everyday maintenance of the Cathedral;
- Contributing to the Save the Roof fund;
- Supporting the work of specific ministries (such as the Arch, the HIV and AIDS ministry, Caritas, the Crypt and the Labyrinth);
- Supporting the Cathedral Music Fund;
- Becoming a Friend of St. George's Cathedral;
- Becoming a Friend of Cathedral Music.
You can donate online:
|Bank:||Standard Bank of South Africa|
|Branch:||Adderley Street, Cape Town|
|SWIFT Bank Code:||SBZAZAJJ|
For other ways of contributing, please contact the Cathedral Offices on +27 (0)21 424 7360.
Any donations and contributions, great or small, will help preserve this magnificent building and the rich life within it for future generations. Please give generously and regularly.
Simply use your phone's camera to scan the SnapCode below.